dinedma ko lang sya nun sabay biglang nagpost ung Elite Daily ng tungkol sa asexuals. nabasa ko tuloy.. tapos para kong naka-relate. haha. ayun.. syempre kinonsulta ko na kay pareng google.
Asexuality and sexuality are not black and white; some people identify in the gray (spelled "grey" in some countries) area between them. People who identify as gray-A can include, but are not limited to those who:
- do not normally experience sexual attraction, but do experience it sometimes
- experience sexual attraction, but a low sex drive
- experience sexual attraction and drive, but not strongly enough to want to act on them
- people who can enjoy and desire sex, but only under very limited and specific circumstances
Iniisip ko swak ako sa GRAY-A eh. o kaya Gray-Romantic:
A gray-romantic (grey-romantic) is a person with a romantic orientation that is somewhere between aromantic and romantic. For example, a gray-romantic may:
- Experience romantic attraction but not very often.
- Experience romantic attraction, but not desire romantic relationships.
- Desire relationships which are not quite platonic and not quite romantic.
di ko masyado maintindihan ung mga labels basta para akong GRAY. hmm.
|Leave a Comment:|